Via Augusta, 145 43007 Tarragona Tarragona
Conditions for accessing and using the website of Hotel Núria
Hotel Núria , owned by Blaugest S.L., with registered company number B43440189 B43440189 and registered office at Via Augusta, 145, 43007 Tarragona, Tarragona, hereby informs Users of the website owned by Hotel Núria of the conditions of access and use of this site.
1.- Access and use of the website of Hotel Núria is subject to the general conditions set out here. The use of all web pages owned by Hotel Núria implies full acceptance by the User of all General Conditions of Use applicable at all times the User accesses those pages. Hotel Núria reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time.
2.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- All content held in the web pages of Hotel Núria is subject to Intellectual and/or Industrial Property regulations. Rights to content are held by Hotel Núria or, where appropriate, third parties. Users may only view and make a private copy of the content provided that such copy is exclusively for their personal and private use. Use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
3.- User responsibilities for use and content.
- In no case may users modify or suppress the identifying details, where they exist, of the rights of Hotel Núria or its third parties. Users may solely access the content through the means or procedures made available to them for that purpose at the website of Hotel Núria or normally used within the internet for that end, so long as this does not imply a violation of the Intellectual/Industrial Property rights or any type of loss to the website of Hotel Núria and/or its information or services offered.
- Users are obliged to use the services and information of the website of Hotel Núria in conformance with the Law, these general conditions, decency, good conduct and public order as well as to make correct and lawful use of the services contained within it and not to carry out the following activities: a) disseminate content or propaganda that in nature is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, justifying terrorism or against human rights; b) carry out any acts that are contrary to the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights of its legitimate owners; c) cause damage to the information systems of Hotel Núria , its suppliers or third parties and/or introduce or spread computer viruses, harmful software or any other kind of system that may cause damage to information systems; d) transmit publicity or send unsolicited or unauthorised electronic messages.
4.- Renunciation and limitations on responsibility.
- Hotel Núria shall not be responsible for the information, services and/or products offered and/or provided by third parties via the website of Hotel Núria nor for the content provided by third parties.
- Hotel Núria shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the software or hardware of the User that may arise from accessing the website of Hotel Núria or from using the information or applications contained within it.
- Hotel Núria does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, usefulness or accuracy of information or services contained in its website, nor shall it be responsible for direct or indirect damage in relation to the use of the content in its website.
- Hotel Núria does not guarantee that the content of its website is apt or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the content of the website of Hotel Núria is considered illegal in countries outside Spain, access to it shall be prohibited as shall its use by Users. In the event that this occurs, it shall be solely under Users' responsibility, and they shall be obliged to comply with applicable national laws.
- Use that may be made of information and content appearing on the website of Hotel Núria and/or access to other websites of third parties via connections or links appearing on the website of Hotel Núria shall be carried out under the sole responsibility of those performing this kind of activity, and Hotel Núria shall not be responsible under any circumstance for damages that may arise from such use or activities.
- Hotel Núria reserves the right, at any time and without the need for prior warning, temporarily to suspend access to its website and to carry out the modifications that it considers appropriate to the website, services or information offered, the presentation or positioning of these and the terms covering access and use of the website of Hotel Núria .
- All information received through this website shall be considered to be given to Hotel Núria by gratuitous title.
- E-mail shall not be considered to be a valid means of presenting claims. These should be sent to the Department of Legal Council of Hotel Núria , located at Via Augusta, 145, 43007 Tarragona, Tarragona, which shall indicate in all cases the procedure to be followed.
- All matters relating to the website of Hotel Núria are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Tarragona, and any other corresponding jurisdiction is relinquished.
- When someone registers at the website of Hotel Núria , his details become part of the automated file of personal details created by Hotel Núria under its proper responsibility, with the aim of carrying out maintenance and administration of the relationship with the User as well as tasks relating to information, research, statistics, training and marketing as well as for carrying out promotional and advertising activities of products, services and activities related to the company.
- Hotel Núria shall be entitled to pass these personal details only to entities of its group of companies for the purposes set out above.
- The User consents to Hotel Núria making use of his internet browsing details in order to send, from the browser and/or the additional software module, to his internal messaging address, information and advertising by Hotel Núria .
- Hotel Núria informs the User of his options for exercising rights of access, rectification, rejection and cancellation of the personal data held by Hotel Núria pursuant to Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Data Protection and other legislation under development. These rights of access, rectification, rejection and cancellation may be exercised by the User and where appropriate his representative, through a written and signed application sent to the following address: Via Augusta, 145, 43007 Tarragona, Tarragona. This application must contain the following details: name and surname of the User, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of national identity document or passport, and the speB43440189ic request of the application. Where the application is made by a representative, verifiable documentation must be provided proving his right to represent the User.
- In any case, and in compliance with that established by the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), when collecting details, Users will be asked to consent expressly to Hotel Núria making use of their details for the purpose of sending information and advertising by e-mail or equivalent media, such as text messages to mobile telephones.
- If a User subsequently wishes to revoke his consent to receive commercial information via e-mail or any other similar or equivalent media, he shall be entitled to communicate this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Hotel Núria commits to comply with its obligation to keep personal data confidential and its duty to guard it, adopting the necessary measures to avoid its unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, in accordance with applicable legislation at any given time.
- Hotel Núria states that it carries out no checks on the veracity of details and therefore, in all cases, relies on the details entered by the User, whether true or not.
- Hotel Núria similarly informs Users of the possible placing of "cookies" into the User's computer during browsing, such that, when surfing the web pages, the IP address of the User's computer as well as other possible browsing details may automatically end up being identified. Cookies shall only be used to the purposes of maintaining the browsing session. In no circumstances do cookies store personal details. If Users do not wish cookies to be installed, they should remove this possibility via the User options of their own browsing software. In spite of the foregoing, Hotel Núria shall not be responsible for irregularities that may arise due to the non-acceptance of cookies during browsing of its website.